Wednesday 5 March 2014

Show & Tell: This little Meerkat went to market...

Hello, hello, come in, come in!

Show & Tell Thursday's

Some time ago I got to test another one of marvelous Juliet's patterns - the Meerkat Mob. Like many people, we just adore Meerkat's around here.

So when I started running low on the blue fabric to do the outside bits, the family voted for an extra Meerkat, so we had one each for our family.

Five meerkats later, some handquilting and more sewing, and it became a cushion for the couch.

What family improvisations have you had to make in your crafting endeavours?
Cant wait to see what you've been up to!
L xx

Show & Tell Thursday's





9 comments:

  1. I love how there is meer cat for each of you, and even though they're the same, they are all different :) That paper piecing looks seriously impressive. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those meerkats in a line look very regal.. they kind of remind me of the wise men. Of course your stitching is perfect. I've had a train wreck this week but I have shamelessly shared anyway! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They remind me of wise men too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! Juliet has made a great job of these as have you making them little cuties all lined up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously seriously clever !! !! !! I love meercats, paper piecing scares me

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute..meercats are one of my fav animals. Ive linked up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! One of these days you'll have to show me how to paper piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow awesome this looks fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this cushion Leonie - the meerkatrs are so cute! Your girls' photos (before and after this post are too precious).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!