Tuesday 11 December 2012

Tis the Season... for watching Christmassy movies

There are a few movies we love to watch especially around Christmastime.  Lots of great suggestions have been made on other blogs and I doubt I have much new to offer but... just in-case...

The Snowman:
We have watched this one a number of times this month already.  A timeless classic that captures us all every time.  Full version here.


While you were sleeping: This must be one of my favourite movies... and I have no idea really why and it's also not a Christmas movie as such but it feels right to give it a special spot during the festive season.

Love Actually: Yes, yes, yes... Everyone knows this and is probably sick of it already... but seriously... "so if you really love Christmas, comon and let it snow..."  : )

So there is my meagre offering to add to the huge list out there :)
Linking of with clever Stella here.
L xx

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen the snowman movie must watch it with the boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for introducing us to the 'real' snowman movie it is simply fabulous I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!