Tuesday 31 January 2012

New Year Cracker Swap - What I Received

I've been pretty slacko on the blogging front lately but life keeps getting in the way...  Hopefully I can convert some of the living into half interesting posts!

In the meantime I've been ready to go on the New Year Cracker Swap for ages but just haven't gotten around to it!

So here's what I received from the lovely host and my swap partner Lisa:

Lovely wrapped packages.

Gorgeous cracker.

Awesome contents containing:
- 5 x ribbons, 
- 6 x fat quarters in lovely colours and patterns
- 3 x chocolately treats
- Stamp and paper
- 3 x colours of buttons
- zip 
- And an additional sewing pattern from Australian Designer Fiona Dalton for Rufus the Dog!
Image of PDF Sewing Pattern - Rufus Dog
I will be making a few of these!

Thank you for hosting a wonderful swap and for your gorgeous cracker Lisa!
xx



2 comments:

  1. what a lovely swap package - is it wrong that I looked at the fat quarters and was trying to put them into 3x6 bee categories LOL
    missed you at playgroup today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha cat your funny! aww thanks Leonie ive been slack too on posting !
    im glad u like your parcel.enjoy
    hugs
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!