Tuesday 12 July 2011

Brave

Today's Highlight:
- My two big girls had their extra MMR vaccinations this morning - without a grimace, groan or cry!

The nurses could not believe it!  I think having a lollipop unwrapped and ready to go in their little hands, just waiting for Mummy to give the all clear once the nurse finished, helped a lot!  Liezel did have a big sob though with her 12 week vacs at the same time, and unfortunately no lollipop for her yet!  Poor little poppet : (

We finished watching Precious tonight.  Absolutely awful story.  How simple we are as people: we just want to be loved and be happy.  Amazing how hard it can be to feel that sometimes.  It made me reflect upon how extremely lucky I/we are and just how much I/we have to be thankful for.  It makes me want to hug my little family and never let go.  And make sure I let them know just how much I love them and how happy they make me : )

Sleep tight
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - it brightens my day!